The Stanley 84-114 Basic Pliers Set includes 3 sets of pliers that feature forged-steel construction for durability. A rust-resistant finish protects the pliers from the elements and keeps them looking fresh after a hard day's work. The jaws are machined to give you a slip-resistant grip, and the tool's double-dipped handle gives extra comfort. For extra durability, the pliers feature hardened cutting edges, and chrome-nickel steel gives them an extra-tough cutting edge. These pliers meet or exceed ANSI standards and include a limited lifetime warranty. View the comparison chart for the type of pliers that are best for you.
* Includes 3 sets of pliers with forged-steel construction for durability
* Forged-steel construction for durability
* Rust-resistant finish for greater protection; double-dipped handle for extra comfort
* Hardened cutting edges and chrome-nickel steel for extra-tough cutting edge
* Meets or exceeds ANSI standards