Details:Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the medical clothing market was valued at USD 94.29 billion in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 173.24 billion by 2029, registering a CAGR of 7.9% during the forecast period of 2022 to 2029.
By providing reliable market research information, Global Medical Clothing Market document extends reach to the success in the business. This report is very helpful to all sizes of business which makes it simpler to take informed decisions in providing the different aspect of HEALTHCARE industry. The universal market report contains all the company profiles of the major players and brands. Thoroughly analysed market segmentation aspect provides a clear idea about the product consumption based on several factors ranging from type, application, deployment model, end user to geographical region. Global Medical Clothing Market analysis report delivers an in depth study with present and upcoming opportunities to clarify the future investment in the market.
An international Global Medical Clothing Market report represents all-inclusive professional study of the HEALTHCARE industry which focuses on primary and secondary drivers, market share, competitor analysis, leading segments and geographical analysis. This report is an essential document for every market enthusiast, policymaker, investor, and player. Due to the effectiveness of SWOT analysis and Porter's Five Forces analysis in generating market research report, they are preferred by the businesses and hence also used while preparing this marketing report. The large-scale Global Medical Clothing Market research report displays important product developments and tracks recent acquisitions, mergers, and research in the HEALTHCARE industry by the key players.
Global Medical Clothing Market Scope and Market Size
The medical clothing market is segmented on the basis of product, usage, end user and distribution channel. The growth amongst these segments will help you analyze meagre growth segments in the industries and provide the users with a valuable market overview and market insights to help them make strategic decisions for identifying core market applications.
• Professional Apparel
• Patient Apparel
• Specialty Apparel
• First Aid Clothing
• Wraps and Towels
On the basis of product, the medical clothing market is segmented into professional apparel, patient apparel, specialty apparel, first aid clothing, wraps and towels and others.
On the basis of usage, the medical clothing market is segmented into reusable and disposable.
• Specialty Clinics
• Ambulatory Centres
• Home Care Settings
• Research and Clinical Laboratories
On the basis of end user, the medical clothing market is segmented into hospitals, specialty clinics, ambulatory centers, home care settings, research and clinical laboratories and others.
• Direct Tender
• Retail Sales
• Third Party Distributor
On the basis of distribution channel, the medical clothing market is segmented into direct tender, retail sales, third party distributor and others.
Get the Free sample copy of the report here:
Some of the key questions answered in this report:
• How has the Global Medical Clothing Market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
• What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Global Medical Clothing Market?
• What are the key regional markets?
• What is the breakup of the market based on the procedure?
• What is the breakup of the market based on the injury location?
• What is the breakup of the market based on the end user?
• What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
• What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
• What is the structure of the Global Medical Clothing Market and who are the key players?
• What is the degree of competition in the industry?
Market Analysis and Insights: Global Medical Clothing Market
• Medical cloth provide safety from bodily fluids and contaminants, mainly during diseases treatment at medical facilities such as hospital. Sharp injuries, latex allergy, laser pumps, blood-borne pathogens, hazardous chemicals and others are the various occupational risks for medical professionals involving doctors, nurses and medical staff. To protect them from these hazards, individuals have to wear the medical apparel to avoid damage or adverse effects of diseases. Drapes, surgical gowns, scrubs, protective facemasks, boots, eye gear, aprons, and caps are protective clothing used in hospitals and medical facilities.
• The increased prevalence of chronic diseases has resulted in an increase in the number of patients worldwide. On the other hand, patients in hospitals are at risk of developing hospital-acquired infections (HAI). According to the World Health Organization (WHO), at any given moment, 10% of hospitals in underdeveloped countries and roughly 7% of hospitals in affluent nations document at least one incidence of HAI. As a result, there has been a greater emphasis on enhancing hospital infrastructure and ensuring optimum hygiene. Hence, increasing the demand for medical clothing in the market.
• The disposable segment by usage segment holds the largest share in the medical clothing market. Face masks, scrubs, research coats, headgear, and shoe covers are all commonly used medical products globally.
• The market report curated by the Data Bridge Market Research team includes in-depth expert analysis, patient epidemiology, pipeline analysis, pricing analysis, and regulatory framework.
• The number of persons aged 60 and up has consistently increased over time as a result of rising life expectancy. The worldwide geriatric population will grow from 727 million in 2020 to 1.5 billion by 2050, according to the United Nations Database on World Population Ageing 2020. Geriatric people are the highest risk of suffering from chronic diseases, increasing the demand for the medical clothing market.
Key Pointers Covered in Global Medical Clothing Market Industry Trends and Forecast to 2029
• Market Size
• Market New Sales Volumes
• Market Replacement Sales Volumes
• Market By Brands
• Market Procedure Volumes
• Market Product Price Analysis
• Market Regulatory Framework and Changes
• Market Shares in Different Regions
• Recent Developments for Market Competitors
• Market Upcoming Applications
• Market Innovators Study
Trends Impacting the Medical Clothing Market
Now the question is which other regions Cardinal Health, Medline Industries, Inc. and Owens & Minor, Inc. are targeting? Data Bridge Market Research has forecasted a large growth in North America medical clothing market and the market leaders targeting the U.S. and Canada to be their next pocket revenue for 2020.
The global medical clothing market is becoming more competitive with companies such as Cardinal Health, Medline Industries, Inc. and Owens & Minor, Inc. These are the top dominating companies in medical clothing market and are launching more new therapies in the medical clothing market. The Data Bridge Market Research new reports highlight the major growth factors and opportunities in the global medical clothing market.
For more analysis on the global medical clothing market request for a briefing with our analysts
Global Medical Clothing Market Country Level Analysis
The countries covered in the medical clothing market report are U.S., Canada and Mexico in North America, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Russia, Italy, Spain, Turkey, Rest of Europe in Europe, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific (APAC) in the Asia-Pacific (APAC), Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, South Africa, Egypt, Israel, Rest of Middle East and Africa (MEA) as a part of Middle East and Africa (MEA), Brazil, Argentina and Rest of South America as part of South America.
Global Medical Clothing Market Share Analysis
The Medical clothing market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, production capacities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product width and breadth, application dominance. The above data points provided are only related to the companies' focus related to medical clothing market.
Key player Global Medical Clothing Market
• Cardinal Health, Inc. (US)
• Mölnlycke Health Care AB (Sweden)
• 3M (US)
• Smith+Nephew (UK)
• Ansell Ltd. (Australia)
• Superior Group of Companies (US)
• Semperit AG Holding (Austria)
• Henry Schein, Inc. (US)
• Narang Medical Ltd. (India)
• Healing Hands (New Jersey)
• BARCO UNIFORMS (US)
• CHEROKEE UNIFORMS (US)
• Aramark Uniform & Career Apparel (US)
• Carhartt, Inc. (US)
• LynkTrac Technologies LLC (US)
• Owens & Minor, Inc. (US)
• Prestige Medical (CA)
• Landau Uniforms (US)
• Medline Industries, Inc. (US)
Get Full Access of Report@
MAJOR TOC OF THE REPORT
• Chapter One: Introduction
• Chapter Two: Market Segmentation
• Chapter Three: Market Overview
• Chapter Four: Executive Summary
• Chapter Five: Premium Insights
• Chapter Six: Global Medical Clothing Market Share by Product & Procedure type
Get TOC Details:
Top Trending Reports:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market
Data Bridge Market Research
Email: [email protected]