Europe Human Capital ManagementHCMMarket to Reach a Value of USD 17,053.28 million - $0
Details:Europe human capital management (HCM) market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with the CAGR of 12.3% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and expected to reach USD 17,053.28 million by 2028.
Key Pointers Covered in Europe Human Capital Management (HCM) Market Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
• Market Size
• Market New Sales Volumes
• Market Replacement Sales Volumes
• Market Installed Base
• Market By Brands
• Market Procedure Volumes
• Market Product Price Analysis
• Market Regulatory Framework and Changes
• Market Shares in Different Regions
• Recent Developments for Market Competitors
• Market Upcoming Applications
• Market Innovators Study
Get the Free sample copy of the report here:
Europe Human Capital Management (HCM) Market Scope and Market Size
Europe human capital management (HCM) market is segmented on the basis of offering, deployment model, organization size and end user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
• On the basis of offering, the Europe human capital management (HCM) market is segmented into software and services. In 2021, software segment is expected to dominate the human capital management (HCM) market as human capital management software reaps significant gains in talent retention while freeing up HR staff for value-added projects and minimizing audit findings.
• On the basis of deployment model, the Europe human capital management (HCM) market is segmented into cloud and on premises. In 2021, on premises segment is expected to dominate the human capital management (HCM) market as on premises applications are reliable, secure and allow enterprises to maintain a level of control that the cloud often cannot.
• On the basis of organization size, the Europe human capital management (HCM) market is segmented into large enterprises and small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs). In 2021, large enterprises segment is expected to dominate the human capital management (HCM) market as large organizations have larger data of employees that is needed to be maintained and recorded with minimum error.
• On the basis of end user, the Europe human capital management (HCM) market is segmented into banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI), government, IT and telecommunication, manufacturing, transportation and logistics, energy and utilities, retail and consumer goods, healthcare, education, hospitality and others. In 2021, IT and telecommunication is expected to dominate the human capital management (HCM) market as the segment is being integrated with more advanced and digital technologies that incorporate more HR software to automate the processes.
Get Full Access of Report@
Some of the key questions answered in this report:
• How has the Europe Human Capital Management (HCM) Market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
• What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Europe Human Capital Management (HCM) Market?
• What are the key regional markets?
• What is the breakup of the market based on the procedure?
• What is the breakup of the market based on the injury location?
• What is the breakup of the market based on the end user?
• What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
• What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
• What is the structure of the Europe Human Capital Management (HCM) Market and who are the key players?
• What is the degree of competition in the industry?
Market Analysis and Insights: Europe Human Capital Management (HCM) Market
• To bestow clients with the most excellent results, Europe Human Capital Management (HCM) Market research report has been generated by using integrated approaches and latest technology. The report supports to establish and optimize each stage in the lifecycle of industrial process that includes engagement, acquisition, retention, and monetization. In this report, trends of ICT industry are formulated on macro level which helps clients and the businesses figure out market place and possible future issues. An influential Europe Human Capital Management (HCM) Market report provides key measurements, status of the manufacturers while proving as a noteworthy source of direction for the businesses and organizations.
• Human capital management refers to practices referring to human resource management. Human capital management helps identify the organization their specific needs concerning the human capital competencies. HCM is an important factor for the success of people driven organizations. The HCM is categorized as workforce acquisition, workforce management and workforce optimization. The efficient human capital management solution helps an organization to improve employee performance, increase retention and achieve better results.
• The large scale Europe Human Capital Management (HCM) Market report is an ideal guide to attain an information or key data about market, emerging trends, product usage, and motivating factors for customers, customer preferences, competitor strategies, brand positioning, and customer behaviour. It is a wide-ranging market research report that comprises of various parameters of the market namely market definition, currency and pricing, market segmentation, market overview, premium insights, key insights and company profile of the key market players. The widespread Europe Human Capital Management (HCM) Market research report includes top to bottom analysis and evaluation of various market related factors that plays a key role for better decision making.
• The major factors driving the growth of the human capital management (HCM) market are surge in adoption of cloud services to manage office and field personnel, increasing necessity for workforce optimisation and rising focus on talent mobility. Increasing emphasis on mobile HR apps is creating opportunities for the growth of the market. Compliance with government data security regulation is acting as the major restraint for human capital management (HCM) market. Lack of skilled IT workforce in SMEs is acting as a major challenge for the growth of the market.
Europe Human Capital Management (HCM) Market Country Level Analysis
The countries covered in Europe human capital management (HCM) market report are U.K., Germany, Spain, France, Netherlands, Italy, Sweden, Switzerland, Norway, Austria, Finland, Russia, Denmark, Turkey, Belgium, Luxembourg, Rest of Europe. In 2021, U.K. is expected to dominate the human capital management (HCM) market in the Europe region due to presence of large number of enterprises that make use of human capital management software and services.
Europe Human Capital Management (HCM) Market Share Analysis
Europe human capital management (HCM) market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to Europe human capital management (HCM) market.
Key player Europe Human Capital Management (HCM) Market
Some of the major players operating in the Europe human capital management (HCM) market are IBM Corporation, SAP SE, Infor, UKG, Inc., Sumtotal Systems, LLC, Workday, Inc., Ramco Systems, Cegid, WorkForce Software, LLC, Epicor Software Corporation, Cezanne HR Limited, Cornerstone, Ceridian HCM, Inc., Oracle, Microsoft, ADP, Inc., Sage Group plc, PeopleFluent, Hi Bob, Inc., Personio GmbH, Sympa, Deltek, Inc., CIPHR Limited, Advanced, Accenture, Natural HR Limited among others. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
MAJOR TOC OF THE REPORT
• Chapter One: Introduction
• Chapter Two: Market Segmentation
• Chapter Three: Market Overview
• Chapter Four: Executive Summary
• Chapter Five: Premium Insights
• Chapter Six: Europe Human Capital Management (HCM) Market Share by Product & Procedure type
Get TOC Details:
Top Trending Reports:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market
Data Bridge Market Research
Email: [email protected]