Middle East and Africa Food Thickeners Market to Reach a Value of USD 1,254.41 million - $0
Details:Middle East and Africa Food Thickeners Market is expected to grow in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 4.7% in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029 and is expected to reach USD 1,254.41 million by 2029. Rising demand for non-alcoholic drinks, including fruit juices and energy drinks, is expected to drive the Middle East and Africa food thickeners market growth.
Key Pointers Covered in Middle East and Africa Food Thickeners Market Industry Trends and Forecast to 2029
• Market Size
• Market New Sales Volumes
• Market Replacement Sales Volumes
• Market Installed Base
• Market By Brands
• Market Procedure Volumes
• Market Product Price Analysis
• Market Regulatory Framework and Changes
• Market Shares in Different Regions
• Recent Developments for Market Competitors
• Market Upcoming Applications
• Market Innovators Study
Get the Free sample copy of the report here:
Middle East and Africa Food Thickeners Market Scope and Market Size
Middle East and Africa Food thickeners market is segmented into five notable segments based on type, form, nature, source, and application. The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
• On the basis of type, the Middle East and Africa food thickeners market is segmented into protein, starch, hydrocolloids, pectin, and others. In 2022, the hydrocolloids food thickeners segment is expected to dominate the market due to the growing use of hydrocolloids in confectionery products which mainly include jam, jelly, marmalade, chewing gum, and low sugar/calorie gels.
• On the basis of form, the Middle East and Africa food thickeners market is segmented into gel, powder, granules, and others. In 2022, the powder segment is expected to dominate the market due to easy to use nature of powder form and maintain as compared to other form food thickeners.
• On the basis of nature, the Middle East and Africa food thickeners market is segmented into GMO and non-GMO. In 2022, non-GMO segment is expected to dominate the market due to the growing demand for organic, naturally grown foods.
• On the basis of source, the Middle East and Africa food thickeners market is segmented into plant-based, animal-based, marine, and microbial. In 2022, the plant-based segment is expected to dominate the market due to the growing popularity of plant-based food thickeners such as starch that are extracted from grains such as corn, wheat, or rice and root vegetables such as potato, cassava, and arrowroot.
• On the basis of application, the Middle East and Africa food thickeners market is segmented into food and beverage. In 2022, the food segment is expected to dominate the market due to a rise in the benefits associated with the product offering more than just thickening capabilities.
Get Full Access of Report@
Some of the key questions answered in this report:
• How has the Middle East and Africa Food Thickeners Market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
• What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Middle East and Africa Food Thickeners Market?
• What are the key regional markets?
• What is the breakup of the market based on the procedure?
• What is the breakup of the market based on the injury location?
• What is the breakup of the market based on the end user?
• What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
• What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
• What is the structure of the Middle East and Africa Food Thickeners Market and who are the key players?
• What is the degree of competition in the industry?
Market Analysis and Insights: Middle East and Africa Food Thickeners Market
• The world class Middle East and Africa Food Thickeners Market report explains strategic profiling of the key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and their strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, and acquisitions which are vital for the businesses to take better steps to improve their strategies and thereby effectively retail goods and services. DBMR team work with respect to detailed and diligent research on different markets, trends and emerging opportunities in the consecutive direction for the business needs. It all together leads to the company’s growth, by subsidizing the risk and improving the performance.
• Food thickeners are defined as the food modifying agents that are used to modify the texture structure of food & beverages. They are used to increase the thickness of food & beverages, helping absorb the water content in the edibles once they are integrated into the products. These products are majorly utilized to modify the viscosity of these products, giving them a consistent overall structure. The market's most widely used food thickeners are starches, followed by hydrocolloids and proteins. Food thickeners are used in food applications such as bakery products, confectionery products, sauces, dressings, marinades, gravies, beverages, dairy, frozen desserts, convenience, processed food, among others.
• An increase in the change in lifestyle of the consumers resulting in an increased focus on their diet is a vital factor escalating the market growth. Also, a rise in the product's benefits offering more than just thickening capabilities at low costs may fuel the global food thickeners market. However, increased research and development costs associated with the development and manufacturing of food thickeners and continuous fluctuations in raw material prices of hydrocolloids are the major factors, among others, expected to restrain the global food thickeners market in the forecast period.
• A rise in the new product innovation and increase in the research and development activities in the market will further create new opportunities for the global food thickeners market. On the other hand, possible health concerns regarding xanthan gum and carrageenan may challenge the growth of the global food thickeners market.
• Proficient and brilliant forecasting techniques used in the first class Middle East and Africa Food Thickeners Market business report are identical with accuracy and correctness. This market research report helps to understand the various drivers and restraints impacting the Food & Beverage industry during the forecast period. It is a professional and a detailed report focusing on primary and secondary drivers, market share, market size, leading segments and geographical analysis. The report is exceptionally valuable for mapping the strategies related to production, product launches, costing, inventory, purchasing and marketing. Middle East and Africa Food Thickeners Market document delivers an extensive research on the current conditions of the industry, potential of the market in the present and the future prospects from various points of views.
Middle East and Africa Food Thickeners Market Country Level Analysis
The countries covered in the Middle East and Africa food thickeners market report are South Africa, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, Kuwait, and Rest of the Middle East and Africa.
Middle East and Africa Food Thickeners Market Share Analysis
Middle East and Africa food thickeners market competitive landscape provide details by the competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width, and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points are only related to the company's focus on the Middle East and Africa Food thickeners market.
Key player Middle East and Africa Food Thickeners Market
Some of the major players operating in the Middle East and Africa food thickeners market are Ingredion Incorporated, Cargill, Incorporated, CP Kelco U.S., Inc., Tate & Lyle, DuPont Nutrition Bioscience ApS, Ashland, ADM, Jungbunzlauer Suisse AG, Deosen Biochemical (Ordos) Ltd., GELITA AG, Solvay, VIKAS WSP LTD., DSM, Medline Industries, LP, Kent Precision Foods Group, Inc., HL Agro Products Pvt. Ltd., Emsland Group, among other domestic players.
MAJOR TOC OF THE REPORT
• Chapter One: Introduction
• Chapter Two: Market Segmentation
• Chapter Three: Market Overview
• Chapter Four: Executive Summary
• Chapter Five: Premium Insights
• Chapter Six: Middle East and Africa Food Thickeners Market Share by Product & Procedure type
Get TOC Details:
Top Trending Reports:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market
Data Bridge Market Research
Email: [email protected]