Flow Cytometry Market Analysis by Data Bridge Market Research - $60
Details:Market Analysis and Insights : Flow Cytometry Market
Global Flow Cytometry Market is expected to witness market growth at a rate of 4.45% in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029. Data Bridge Market Research report on flow cytometry market provides analysis and insights regarding the various factors expected to be prevalent throughout the forecast period while providing their impacts on the market’s growth. The rise in the incidence and prevalence of HIV/AIDS and cancer is escalating the growth of flow cytometry market.
1. The worldwide Flow Cytometry Market report helps in determining and optimizing each stage in the lifecycle of industrial process that includes engagement, acquisition, retention, and monetization. This market research report comprises of different industry verticals such as company profile, contact details of manufacturer, product specifications, geographical scope, production value, market structures, recent developments, revenue analysis, market shares and possible sales volume of the company. It helps companies to take decisive actions to deal with threats in the niche market. Flow Cytometry Market business report presents actionable market insights with which businesses can settle on sustainable and lucrative strategies.
REPORT METRIC DETAILS
Forecast Period 2022 to 2029
Base Year 2021
Historic Years 2020 (Customizable to 2019 to 2014)
Quantitative Units Revenue in USD Million, Pricing in USD
Segments Covered By Product (Flow Cytometry Instruments, Reagents and Consumables, Software, Accessories and Services), Technology (Cell-Based Flow Cytometry and Bead-Based Flow Cytometry), Application (Research Applications, Clinical Applications and Industrial Applications), End User (Academic & Research Institutes, Hospitals, Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies, Clinical Testing Laboratories, Blood Bank and Others), Distribution Channel (Direct Tenders and Retail Sales)
Countries Covered U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Russia, Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Belgium, Rest of Europe, Japan, China, South Korea, India, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines and Rest of Asia-Pacific, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, South Africa, U.A.E, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, and rest of the Middle East and Africa
Market Players Covered Sysmex Corporation, Agilent Technologies, Inc., BD, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Beckman Coulter, Inc., Luminex Corporation (now subsidiary of DiaSorin S.p.A.), Sony Biotechnology Inc., Apogee Flow Systems Ltd., Cytek Biosciences, bioMérieux SA, Merck KGaA, Elabscience Biotechnology Inc., Miltenyi Biotec, Takara Bio Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Q2 Solutions (a subsidiary of IQVIA)., CellKraft Biotech Pvt. Ltd., Sartorius AG, NeoGenomics Laboratories, Bay bioscience Co., Ltd., Cell Signaling Technology, Inc., CytoBuoy b.v., ORFLO Technologies, IKEDA SCIENTIFIC Co., Ltd., BioLegend, Inc., II-VI Incorporated, Enzo Biochem Inc., Union Biometrica, Inc., Cytonome/ST, LLC, Stratedigm, Inc, NanoCellect Biomedical, BennuBio Inc., Nexcelom Bioscience LLC, On-chip Biotechnologies Co., Ltd. Corporation, Enzo Biochem Inc., among others
Global Flow Cytometry Market Dynamics
• Rising prevalence of chronic diseases
These increasing prevalence and incidences of chronic diseases are likely to drive market growth by focusing on cytometry devices. The increasing incidences of diseases lead to an increase in the global market as many companies are investing in research and development. This resulted in the enormous lead in demand for advancements to diagnose the disease through quick and accurate techniques.
• In January 2021, according to a World Health Organization report, cancer became the major cause of death in 2020, with 10 million in approximation, where often cases were of breast cancer (2.26 million), lung (2.21 million), colon and rectum (1.93 million); prostate (1.41 million), skin (1.20 million) and stomach (1.09 million)
Therefore, this is raising the demand for the flow cytometry market.
• Increasing application of cytometry instruments
Technological developments in cytometry instruments are rising by combining several new techniques to provide high resolution and sensitivity to quantify new entities of cells.
The immunophenotypic analysis is important not only for the initial diagnosis and categorization of acute leukemia, chronic lymphoproliferative disorders, and malignant lymphomas but also for their treatment. Flow cytometry can be used as a sensitive assay to track patients' improvement after chemotherapy or transplantation and detect minimal residual illness (MRD).
• In January 2022, Becton, Dickinson and Company, a global medical technology company, announced that a study conducted in collaboration with the European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL) and published the new BD innovation in flow cytometry that adds fluorescence imaging and image-based deaccessioning to sort individual cells at exceptionally high speed, based on the visual details of each cell rather than the type or quantity of biomarkers present. The novel method has the potential to revolutionize immunology, cell biology, and genomics research, as well as enable the development of new cell-based therapeutics
Thus, this is expected to act as a driver for the growth of the flow cytometry market.
• Increase in adoption of flow cytometry techniques in research and academia
Flow cytometry is a sophisticated technique for measuring individual cells and other particles in suspension at a rate of thousands of cells per second. Flow cytometry has been extended to environmental investigations, extracellular vesicle analysis, and the capacity to use upwards of 30 different parameters for more extensive analysis. It is most typically used in the setting of immunology.
Access Full Report:-
Flow Cytometry Market Scope and Market Size
The flow cytometry market is segmented on the basis of technology, products, application and end user. The growth amongst these segments will help you analyze meagre growth segments in the industries and provide the users with a valuable market overview and market insights to help them in making strategic decisions for the identification of core market applications.
• On the basis of technology, the flow cytometry market is segmented into cell-based flow cytometry and bead-based flow cytometry.
Request Access for Sample Report: -
Major TOC of the Report
• MARKET SEGMENTATION
• MARKET OVERVIEW
• EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
Get TOC of the Report:-
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market
Data Bridge Market Research
Email: [email protected]
Browse Related Reports@
North America Flow Cytometry Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2029
Europe Flow Cytometry Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2029
France Flow Cytometry Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2029
Middle East and Africa Flow Cytometry Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2029
Asia-Pacific Flow Cytometry Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2029
Global Bead Based Flow Cytometry Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2030