Global Mobile HealthmhealthMarket Worth USD 230.33 billion by the year 2029 - $0
Details:Mobile health (mhealth) market is expected to gain market growth at a potential rate of 35.18% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2029 and would reach an estimated value of 230.33 billion by the end of the forecast period.
Emerging product trends, major drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the market are identified and analysed apparently while producing Global Mobile Health (mhealth) Market business report. It helps customers or other market participants to be aware of the problems they may face while operating in the Healthcare industry over a longer period of time. The market data is analysed and forecasted using well established market statistical and coherent models. Global Mobile Health (mhealth) Market advertising report is generated based on the market type, size of the organization, availability on-premises, the end-users’ organization type, and the availability in areas such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa.
The scope of promotional Global Mobile Health (mhealth) Market report extends from market scenarios to comparative pricing between major players, cost and profit of the specified market regions. The data collected to structure this report is based on the data collection modules with large sample sizes. Depending on client’s requirements, business and product information has brought together via this report that ultimately helps businesses take better decisions. To turn complex market insights into simpler version, well established tools and techniques are used while generating Global Mobile Health (mhealth) Market report. The quality and transparency maintained in this industry analysis report makes gain the trust and reliance of member companies and customers.
Global Mobile Health (mhealth) Market Scope and Market Size
The mobile health (mhealth) market is segmented on the basis of product and service, mHealth apps, medical apps and mHealth services. The growth amongst these segments will help you analyze meager growth segments in the industries and provide the users with a valuable market overview and market insights to help them make strategic decisions for identifying core market applications.
Product and Service
• Connected medical devices
• Other connected medical devices
Based on product and service, the mHealth market is segmented into connected medical devices and other connected medical devices. Connected medical devices segment is further sub-segmented into vital signs monitoring devices, peak flow meters, foetal monitoring devices, multi-parameter trackers, sleep apnoea monitors and neurological monitoring devices. Vital signs monitoring devices segment is further bifurcated into blood pressure monitors, blood glucose meters, ECG/heart rate monitors and pulse oximeters.
M health apps
• Healthcare apps
• Medication management apps
On the basis of mHealth apps, the mHealth market is classified into healthcare apps and medication management apps. Healthcare apps segment is further sub-segmented into general health and fitness apps, chronic care management apps, mental health and behavioural disorder management apps, diabetes management apps, blood pressure and ECG monitoring apps, cancer management apps and other chronic care management apps. General health and fitness apps segment is further bifurcated into health tracking apps, obesity and weight management apps and fitness and nutrition apps. Medication management apps is sub-segmented into women’s health apps, personal health record apps and other healthcare apps. Women’s health apps segment is sub-segmented into pregnancy apps, fertility apps, breastfeeding apps and other women’s health apps.
• Medical reference apps
• Continuing medical education apps
• Patient management and monitoring apps
• Communication and consulting apps
On the basis of medical apps, the mHealth market is classified into medical reference apps, continuing medical education apps, patient management and monitoring apps and communication and consulting apps.
• Remote monitoring services
• Diagnosis and consultation services
• Treatment services
• Healthcare system strengthening services
• Fitness and wellness services
• Prevention services
On the basis of mHealth services, the mHealth market is classified into remote monitoring services, diagnosis and consultation services, treatment services, healthcare system strengthening services, fitness and wellness services and prevention services.
Get the Free sample copy of the report here:
Some of the key questions answered in this report:
• What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Global Espresso Coffee Market?
• What are the key regional markets?
• What is the structure of the Global Espresso Coffee Market and who are the key players?
• What is the degree of competition in the industry?
• What are the key opportunities of the market?
• Who are the major players operating in the market?
• Which region of the market is expected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period?
• Which country’s data are covered in the report?
• What is the future market value?
• What is the growth rate of the market?
• What is the application segment?
• What are the major countries covered in the Market?
Market Analysis and Insights: Global Mobile Health (mhealth) Market
• MHealth is defined as a diverse branch of eHealth that deals with patient data collection. This patient-related data is gathered using wireless electronic devices such as mobile phones, wearable devices, and other mHealth devices. Furthermore, using a mHealth application, the collected patient data is stored on a remote cloud.
• The number of internet applications in healthcare has grown exponentially in recent years. The internet has connected all points in healthcare administration/services, resulting in the creation of a separate network for healthcare known as the Internet of Things (IoT). Healthcare professionals can deliver health information to consumers more conveniently, in less time, and at a lower cost with the help of the internet.
• Increased penetration of smartphones, tablets, and other similar devices, rising technological advancements in internet connectivity to provide uninterrupted healthcare services, and rising prevalence of chronic and other infectious diseases are the major factors driving the mHealth market's growth.
• The rise in the prevalence of lifestyle disorders, the integration of wireless technologies with portable healthcare devices, technological innovations, and favourable government initiatives are the major factors driving the growth of the mHealth market. Furthermore, the affordability of smartphones and the increased adoption of mHealth among medical professionals drive the growth of the mobile health market.
• This mobile health (mhealth) market report provides details of new recent developments, trade regulations, import-export analysis, production analysis, value chain optimization, market share, impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, strategic market growth analysis, market size, category market growths, application niches and dominance, product approvals, product launches, geographic expansions, technological innovations in the market.
Key Pointers Covered in Global Mobile Health (mhealth) Market Industry Trends and Forecast to 2029
• market Size
• Market New Sales Volumes
• Market Replacement Sales Volumes
• Market Installed Base
• Market By Brands
• Market Procedure Volumes
• Market Product Price Analysis
• Market Healthcare Outcomes
• Market Cost of Care Analysis
• Market Regulatory Framework and Changes
• Market Prices and Reimbursement Analysis
• Market Shares in Different Regions
• Recent Developments for Market Competitors
• Market Upcoming Applications
• Market Innovators Study
Global Mobile Health (mhealth) Market Country Level Analysis
The countries covered in the mobile health (mhealth) market report U.S., Canada and Mexico in North America, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Russia, Italy, Spain, Turkey, Rest of Europe in Europe, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific (APAC) in the Asia-Pacific (APAC), Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, South Africa, Egypt, Israel, Rest of Middle East and Africa (MEA) as a part of Middle East and Africa (MEA), Brazil, Argentina and Rest of South America as part of South America.
Global Mobile Health (mhealth) Market Share Analysis
The Mobile health (mhealth) market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, production capacities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product width and breadth, application dominance. The above data points provided are only related to the companies' focus related to Mobile health (mhealth) market.
Key player Global Mobile Health (mhealth) Market
• Koninklijke Philips N.V. (Netherlands)
• Abbott (US)
• Medtronic (Ireland)
• Johnson & Johnson Private Limited (US)
• Apple, Inc. (US)
• AirStrip Technologies Inc. (US)
• AliveCor India (US)
• Omron Corporation (Japan)
• BioTelemetry, a Philips Company (US)
• athenahealth, Inc. (US)
• AgaMatrix (US)
• Withings (France)
• iHealth Labs, Inc. (US)
• Cerner Corporation (US)
• ZTE Corporation (China)
• Nokia (Finland)
• Cisco Systems, Inc. (US)
• AT&T Intellectual Property (US)
• Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. (US)
Get Full Access of Report@
MAJOR TOC OF THE REPORT
• Chapter One: Introduction
• Chapter Two: Market Segmentation
• Chapter Three: Market Overview
• Chapter Four: Executive Summary
• Chapter Five: Premium Insights
• Chapter Six: Global Mobile Health (mhealth) Market Share by Product & Procedure type
Get TOC Details:
Top Trending Reports:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market
Data Bridge Market Research
Email: [email protected]