Details:Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the personal cloud market was valued at USD 37.36 billion in 2021 and is expected to reach the value of USD 235.84 billion by 2029, at a CAGR of 25.90% during the forecast period of 2022-2029.
Global Personal Cloud Market report endows with a profound overview of product specification, product type, production analysis, and technology by taking into consideration the major factors such as revenue, cost, and gross margin. This market report is the best source that gives CAGR values with variations during the forecast period of 2022-2029 for the market. The study encompasses market drivers and restraints by using SWOT analysis, along with their impact on the demand over the forecast period. Geographical areas such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa are also considered for the market analysis. The Global Personal Cloud Market report has been prepared based on the market type, size of the organization, availability on-premises and the end-users’ organization type.
A world class Global Personal Cloud Market report contains basic, secondary and advanced information related to the global status, recent trends, market size, sales volume, market share, growth, future trends analysis, segment and forecasts from 2022 - 2029. Furthermore, this business report presents the data and information for actionable, most recent and real-time market insights which makes it easier to even take critical business decisions. Market research analysis data included in this report lend a hand to businesses for planning of strategies related to investment, revenue generation, production, product launches, costing, inventory, purchasing and marketing. Global Personal Cloud Market report gives the knowledge and insights about the new regulatory environment which suits to the organizations.
Global Personal Cloud Market Scope and Market Size
The personal cloud market is segmented on the basis of cloud type, user type, revenue type, and hosting type. The growth amongst these segments will help you analyse meagre growth segments in the industries and provide the users with a valuable market overview and market insights to help them make strategic decisions for identifying core market applications.
• Online Cloud
• NAS Cloud
• Server Cloud
• Home-Made Cloud
• Direct revenue
• Indirect revenue
• Small Business
• Medium Business
• Providers’ Hosting
• Users’ Hosting
Get the Free sample copy of the report here:
Some of the key questions answered in this report:
• How has the Global Personal Cloud Market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
• What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Global Personal Cloud Market?
• What are the key regional markets?
• What is the breakup of the market based on the procedure?
• What is the breakup of the market based on the injury location?
• What is the breakup of the market based on the end user?
• What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
• What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
• What is the structure of the Global Personal Cloud Market and who are the key players?
• What is the degree of competition in the industry?
Market Analysis and Insights: Global Personal Cloud Market
• A personal cloud, also known as a mobile cloud, is a local network-attached storage (NAS) cloud facility that is used to store and share personal or professional data such as videos, photos, and documents. Individuals, small businesses, and organizations commonly use it to collect digitally stored services and information that can be accessed remotely. It synchronizes or shares sensitive data between devices such as tablets, PCs, and smartphones. It includes cloud storage facilities for online and server devices. They eliminate the need to store information on a hardware device and provide increased storage space, cost-effectiveness, and consumer accessibility.
• The personal cloud market is a subset of the private cloud-based infrastructure as a service market (IaaS). Large organizations typically use it with a high volume of incoming data regularly, as well as those with a critical need for data security. Banks, IT and telecom companies, and healthcare organizations are among the primary users of private cloud storage. With the increasing global adoption of cloud services, user organizations will require extensive maintenance and upgrading services in the coming years, driving the segment's growth.
• Significant growth in the global information technology (IT) industry and rapid digitization are among the key factors driving market growth. Furthermore, the growing adoption of cloud-based data recovery systems is propelling market growth. With the proliferation of social media platforms, there is an increasing demand for personal storage systems that can store data that can be accessed from multiple devices. In line with this, the rise of bring-your-own-device (BYOD) and work-from-home (WFH) trends is also fuelling market growth. Organizations use personal cloud storage systems to promote file storage and sharing among employees and businesses.
• The growing awareness of SMEs and the benefits of adopting personal cloud for smooth business operations will help this market generate significant revenues in the future. On the other hand, the increasing number of partnerships with device manufacturers, as well as bridging the connectivity and accessibility gap, will further contribute by generating immense opportunities that will lead to the growth of the personal cloud market during the forecast period.
Key Pointers Covered in Global Personal Cloud Market Industry Trends and Forecast to 2029
• Market Size
• Market New Sales Volumes
• Market Replacement Sales Volumes
• Market By Brands
• Market Procedure Volumes
• Market Product Price Analysis
• Market Regulatory Framework and Changes
• Market Shares in Different Regions
• Recent Developments for Market Competitors
• Market Upcoming Applications
• Market Innovators Study
Global Personal Cloud Market Country Level Analysis
The countries covered in the personal cloud market report are U.S., Canada and Mexico in North America, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Russia, Italy, Spain, Turkey, Rest of Europe in Europe, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific (APAC) in the Asia-Pacific (APAC), Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, South Africa, Egypt, Israel, Rest of Middle East and Africa (MEA) as a part of Middle East and Africa (MEA), Brazil, Argentina and Rest of South America as part of South America.
Global Personal Cloud Market Share Analysis
The personal cloud market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, Global presence, production sites and facilities, production capacities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product width and breadth, application dominance. The above data points provided are only related to the companies' focus related to personal cloud market.
Key player Global Personal Cloud Market
• Amazon Web Services, Inc. (U.S.)
• Microsoft (U.S.)
• Oracle (U.S.)
• Google L.L.C. (U.S.)
• Palo Alto Networks. (U.S.)
• SAP SE (Germany)
• IBM Corporation (U.S.)
• Zscaler, Inc. (U.S.)
• Cisco Systems, Inc. (U.S.)
• Cloud flare Inc., (U.S.)
• Workday, Inc. (U.S.)
• PTC (U.S.)
• Fujitsu (Japan)
• Microsoft (U.S.)
• Siemens (Germany)
• AWS (U.S.)
• Check Point Software Technologies Ltd. (U.S.)
• Sophos Ltd. (U.K.)
• Foreseeti (Sweden)
• Broadcom. (U.S.)
• Trend Micro Incorporated. (Japan)
• Cloudflare,Inc (U.S.)
• Qualys,Inc. (U.S.)
Get Full Access of Report@
MAJOR TOC OF THE REPORT
• Chapter One: Introduction
• Chapter Two: Market Segmentation
• Chapter Three: Market Overview
• Chapter Four: Executive Summary
• Chapter Five: Premium Insights
• Chapter Six: Global Personal Cloud Market Share by Product & Procedure type
Get TOC Details:
Top Trending Reports:
• https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-engineering-services-outsourcing- market
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market
Data Bridge Market Research
Email: [email protected]