Global Breast Imaging Market Size is projected to reach USD 8.02 billion by 2029, growing at a CAGR of 8.97% - $0
Details:Data Bridge Market Research analyses that The breast imaging market was valued at USD 4.03 billion in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 8.02 billion by 2029, registering a CAGR of 8.97% during the forecast period of 2022 to 2029.
Global Breast Imaging Market research report presents with the most appropriate and specific information to the decision makers in the ABC industry which saves their time and result in excellent output. This industry analysis report explains several market factors such as market estimates and forecasts, entry strategies, opportunity analysis, market positioning, competitive landscape, product positioning, market assessment and viability studies. The best solution is offered with the systematic study of all these parameters that is performed by the experts. The Global Breast Imaging Market report carefully analyses the potential of the market with respect to current scenario and the future prospects with respect to several industry aspects.
What is more, a persuasive Global Breast Imaging Market report analyses and provides the historic data along with the current performance of the market. Emerging trends along with major drivers, challenges and opportunities in the market are also identified and analysed in this report. This market document contains information about historic data, present market trends, environment, technological innovation, upcoming technologies and the technical progress in the related industry. The report really serves to be a proven solution for businesses to gain a competitive advantage. With the help of market intelligence, industry experts assess strategic options, outline successful action plans and aid companies make critical bottom-line decisions via Global Breast Imaging Market analysis report.
Global Breast Imaging Market Scope and Market Size
The breast imaging market is segmented on the basis of technologies and end user. The growth amongst these segments will help you analyze meagre growth segments in the industries and provide the users with a valuable market overview and market insights to help them make strategic decisions for identifying core market applications.
• Ionizing Breast Imaging Technologies
• Non-Ionizing Breast Imaging Technologies
The breast imaging market is segmented on the basis of technologies into ionizing breast imaging technologies and non-ionizing breast imaging technologies. Ionizing breast imaging technologies is further segmented into FFDM, Analog, 3D Mammogram, CT, CBCT. Non-ionizing breast imaging technologies is segmented into breast ultrasound, breast MRI, AWBU, Breast thermography.
• Diagnostic Imaging Centre
On the basis of end user, The breast imaging market is segmented into hospital, diagnostic imaging center and others.
Get the Free sample copy of the report here:
Some of the key questions answered in this report:
• How has the Global Breast Imaging Market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
• What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Global Breast Imaging Market?
• What are the key regional markets?
• What is the breakup of the market based on the procedure?
• What is the breakup of the market based on the injury location?
• What is the breakup of the market based on the end user?
• What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
• What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
• What is the structure of the Global Breast Imaging Market and who are the key players?
• What is the degree of competition in the industry?
Market Analysis and Insights: Global Breast Imaging Market
• Breast imaging is a type of medical technology that is used to identify or diagnose breast cancer in women. By giving radiological pictures of women's breasts, breast imaging medical technology aids in diagnosing many breast-related disorders. Nuclear imaging, mammography, breast ultrasonography, and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) are the types of breast imaging technology. The main goal of this test is to detect breast cancer and other breast-related disorders at the earliest possible stage, when they are still treatable.
• The market for global breast imaging is estimated to increase rapidly over the forecast period. After cervical cancer, breast cancer is the second-highest cause of death in women. According to research studies, breast cancer is the most frequent form of cancer among women, with 1.67 million new cases identified in 2012, and it is anticipated to afflict more than 1.97 million people by 2020. As a result, the development of breast imaging technologies is critical in reducing the incidence of breast cancer and the risk factors linked with it. As a result, an increase in the prevalence of breast cancer is anticipated to boost the market share of breast imaging technologies. Hence, demand for breast imaging in the market is increased.
• Emerging markets such as Asia-Pacific are likely to boost the industry in the future. In the region, breast cancer is becoming more common. In developing nations, efficient early detection of breast cancer is critical, as the majority of breast cancer patients are detected later, resulting in higher mortality rates.
• Breast imaging is crucial for detecting breast cancer in its early stages. Several breast imaging modalities, however, use ionizing radiation for diagnosis. Ionizing radiation is used in digital mammography (DM) and digital breast tomosynthesis (DBT), as well as possible new breast screening techniques including contrast-enhanced mammography (CEM), whole-breast CT (WBCT), breast-specific gamma imaging (BSGI), molecular breast imaging (MBI), and positron emission mammography (PEM). Therefore, rising risk from radiation exposure will further challenge the breast imaging market.
Key Pointers Covered in Global Breast Imaging Market Industry Trends and Forecast to 2029
• Market Size
• Market New Sales Volumes
• Market Replacement Sales Volumes
• Market By Brands
• Market Procedure Volumes
• Market Product Price Analysis
• Market Regulatory Framework and Changes
• Market Shares in Different Regions
• Recent Developments for Market Competitors
• Market Upcoming Applications
• Market Innovators Study
Healthcare Infrastructure Growth Installed Base and New Technology Penetration
The breast imaging market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in healthcare expenditure for capital equipment, installed base of different kind of products for breast imaging market, impact of technology using life line curves and changes in healthcare regulatory scenarios and their impact on the breast imaging market. The data is available for historic period 2010-2020.
Global Breast Imaging Market Country Level Analysis
The countries covered in The breast imaging market report are U.S., Canada and Mexico in North America, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Russia, Italy, Spain, Turkey, Rest of Europe in Europe, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific (APAC) in the Asia-Pacific (APAC), Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, South Africa, Egypt, Israel, Rest of Middle East and Africa (MEA) as a part of Middle East and Africa (MEA), Brazil, Argentina and Rest of South America as part of South America.
Global Breast Imaging Market Share Analysis
The breast imaging market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, production capacities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product width and breadth, application dominance. The above data points provided are only related to the companies' focus related to breast imaging market.
Key player Global Breast Imaging Market
Some of the major players operating in The breast imaging market are Koninklijke Philips N.V. (Netherlands), Hitachi Ltd. (Japan), Siemens Healthcare GmbH (Germany), CANON MEDICAL SYSTEMS CORPORATION (Japan), General Electric (US), Aspect Imaging Ltd (Israel), Bruker (US), Aurora Health Care (US), FONAR Corp. (US), ESAOTE SPA (Italy), Neusoft Corporation (China), TOSHIBA CORPORATION (Japan), Sanrad Medical Systems Private Limited (India), FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation (Japan), ONEX Corporation (Canada), Hologic, Inc. (US), Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd. (China), Imaging Diagnostic Systems, Inc. (US), Agfa-Gevaert Group (Belgium), and Koning Health (China), among others.
Get Full Access of Report@
MAJOR TOC OF THE REPORT
• Chapter One: Introduction
• Chapter Two: Market Segmentation
• Chapter Three: Market Overview
• Chapter Four: Executive Summary
• Chapter Five: Premium Insights
• Chapter Six: Global Breast Imaging Market Share by Product & Procedure type
Get TOC Details:
Top Trending Reports:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market
Data Bridge Market Research
Email: [email protected]