Details:Chuvash state medical university is one of the best Medical Universities in Russia which is approved by the WHO (World Health Organization) and NMC (National Medical Commission). The students who desire to MBBS in Russia prefer Chuvash University to their top list.
In this blog, you can find answers to most of your questions. Keep reading to get a clear idea about the Chuvash State Medical University, its fee structure, admission procedure, documents required to get admitted to the university, what is the eligibility criteria for the admission process, whether Is there any entrance exam, and much more.
Something about the history of Chuvash state medical university.
The university was founded in 1967, situated in Cheboksary. The university is named after the great democrat and educator, Ilya Nikolaevich Ulyanov for which a resolution was made by the Council of Ministers of RSFSR, dated November 30, 1967.
The university is approved by the WHO and the Ministry of Science and education of the Russian Federation.
About the University
The university has a vast teaching staff and provides high-quality education to the students along with the best facilities for the students keeping in mind to meet the requirements of the students.
The university and the faculty focus on the in-depth knowledge of the medicos and make them experience high practical skills. There is a low tuition fee and education quality is not compromised.
What is the University famous for?
• The university is approved by National Medical Commission and World Health Organization approved, which allows students to practice their profession across the world once after completing the Medical degree.
• It provides students with international exposure and the opportunity to obtain knowledge from the best doctors and in the best hospitals.
• Students across the world are behind in taking admission into the university hence, a student taking admitted into the Chuvash State Medical University will get an opportunity to interact with brilliant brains from across the world.
• Along with all the educational facilities under budget, there are chances for the students to attain permanent residency in Russia after completing their degree.
• The students who worry about accommodation and its expenses should know that accommodation in Russia is affordable as well, hence students do not need to worry about financial stress.
Moving with the financial expenses the university is affordable and provides all the facilities at feasible prices including education. The infrastructure of the university is world-class and the university is self-sufficient with all the facilities. To clear you more below is the fee structure of the university-
Chuvash State Medical University Fees
For the first year -
• Tuition fee (RUB)- 2,00,000
• Hostel fees (RUB)- 5600
• Miscellaneous charges (RUB)- 123,216
• Total (RUB)- 3,79,216
From the above-given structure, you must have got an idea about the fee structure of the Chuvash State Medical University Fees. The course is a 6 years course for which no entrance or language exam is required.
If not the entrance exam then what?
The students who are applying for Chuvash State Medical should provide a qualified score on the NEET exam to the university. However, there are certain other requirements as well, to get admitted to the university and complete the admission process.
Required documents are mentioned below-
• Minimum of 50% in secondary school and senior secondary school.
• For the reserved category minimum of 40% is required in secondary school and senior secondary school.
• Original Passport.
• Passport size photograph of the student
• Bank account details
• NEET qualified score.
• COVID-19 certificate(should be Negative)
• HIV/AIDS certificate
• Offer letter from the university
Although it depends on the university in case any other document is asked for them.
Hope this blog must have satisfied you with enough information and has given the students enough reasons to choose Chuvash State Medical University which is willing to pursue MBBS in Russia.
We wish you all the luck!
Source Url: https://vocal.media/education/how-to-get-started-with-study-mbbs-in-russia