Global Human Capital ManagementHCMMarket size to Reach USD 35.34 billion by 2029. - $0
Details:The Global human capital management (HCM) market was valued at USD 18.46 billion in 2021, and would reach an estimated value of 35.34 billion by 2029, and is likely to grow at a CAGR of 8.46% during the forecast period of 2022 to 2029.
The research and analysis carried out in the winning Global Human Capital Management (HCM) Market business report helps clients to predict investment in an emerging market, expansion of market share or success of a new product with the help of global market research analysis. Market share analysis and key trend analysis are the key accomplishing factors in this wide ranging market report. The report provides estimations of CAGR values, market drivers and market restraints about the ICT industry which are helpful for the businesses in deciding upon numerous strategies. Moreover, Global Human Capital Management (HCM) Market report also solves the purpose of validating the information that has been gathered through internal or primary research.
By combining lot of efforts and leaving no stone unturned, an all-inclusive Global Human Capital Management (HCM) Market research report has been prepared. The report is sure to help grow sales and improve return on investment (ROI). This market study also evaluates the market status, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities, challenges, risks, entry barriers, sales channels, distributors and Porter's Five Forces Analysis. A reliable market research report extends reach to the success that is desired in the business. The data and information covered in the realistic Global Human Capital Management (HCM) Market report are obtained from reliable sources such as websites, annual reports of the companies, journals, and others and were checked and validated by the market experts.
Global Human Capital Management (HCM) Market Scope and Market Size
The human capital management (HCM) market is segmented on the basis of service, software, deployment model, organisation size and vertical. The growth amongst these segments will help you analyze meagre growth segments in the industries and provide the users with a valuable market overview and market insights to help them make strategic decisions for identifying core market applications.
• Integration and Implementation
• Training and Education
• Support and Maintenance
• Core HR
• Applicant Tracking System
• HR Analytics
• Workforce Management
• On premise
• IT and telecommunication
• Travel and Hospitality
• Transport and Logistics
• Energy and Utilities
• Banks and Financial Institution
Get the Free sample copy of the report here:
Market Analysis and Insights: Global Human Capital Management (HCM) Market
• Human capital management (HCM) software, an enterprise application solution, has become essential in all businesses because it automates the time-consuming clerical tasks associated with employee data, payroll, and benefits administration. However, the recent growth of the HCM software market is due to the enormous opportunities created by expanding SMEs across regions.
• The term HCM can refer to both a business strategy and a collection of modern IT applications and other technologies used to put that strategy into action. Furthermore, it includes not only the hiring, job & position management, HR compliance, and reporting processes, but also workforce rewards & talent and workforce management. Furthermore, cloud-based HCM usage is growing due to benefits such as remote data access, unlimited storage capacity, lower costs and maintenance fees, and access via web and mobile from any location and at any time.
• This human capital management (HCM) market report provides details of new recent developments, trade regulations, import-export analysis, production analysis, value chain optimization, market share, impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, strategic market growth analysis, market size, category market growths, application niches and dominance, product approvals, product launches, geographic expansions, technological innovations in the market.
Global Human Capital Management (HCM) Market Country Level Analysis
The countries covered in the human capital management (HCM) market report are U.S., Canada and Mexico in North America, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Russia, Italy, Spain, Turkey, Rest of Europe in Europe, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific (APAC) in the Asia-Pacific (APAC), Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, Israel, Egypt, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa (MEA) as a part of Middle East and Africa (MEA), Brazil, Argentina and Rest of South America as part of South America.
Global Human Capital Management (HCM) Market Share Analysis
The human capital management (HCM) market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, production capacities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product width and breadth, application dominance. The above data points provided are only related to the companies' focus related to human capital management (HCM) market.
Key player Global Human Capital Management (HCM) Market
• Oracle Corporation (U.S.)
• SAP SE (Germany)
• IBM (U.S.)
• NetSuite Inc. (U.S.)
• Workday, Inc. (U.S.)
• Ultimate Software Group, Inc. (U.S.)
• ADP, LLC (U.S.)
• Cornerstone OnDemand (U.S.)
• Benefitfocus Inc. (U.S.)
• BambooHR (U.S)
• PeopleFluent (U.S)
• Ultimate Software Group, Inc. (U.S)
• Zoho Corporation (India)
• WebHR (U.S)
• CakeHR (U.K)
• Epicor Software Corporation (U.S)
• Infor (U.S)
• Kronos Incorporated (U.S)
• The Sage Group plc. (U.S)
Get Full Access of Report@
MAJOR TOC OF THE REPORT
• Chapter One: Introduction
• Chapter Two: Market Segmentation
• Chapter Three: Market Overview
• Chapter Four: Executive Summary
• Chapter Five: Premium Insights
• Chapter Six: Global Human Capital Management (HCM) Market Share by Product & Procedure type
Get TOC Details:
Top Trending Reports
• Global Human Capital Management (HCM) market
• Canada Human Capital Management (HCM) market
• Europe Human Capital Management (HCM) market
• Global Power Distribution Unit (PDU) Data Center Power Market
• Global Local Bank Integrates Digital Payment Gateway Market
• Global Attack Simulation Proactive Market
• Global Subscription and Billing Management Market
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market
Data Bridge Market Research
Email: [email protected]