Europe Human Capital ManagementHCMMarket | Value and Size Expected to Reach USD 17,053.28 million at CAGR of 12.3%| Forecast Period 2021-2028 - $0
Details:Europe human capital management (HCM) market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with the CAGR of 12.3% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and expected to reach USD 17,053.28 million by 2028.
By leveraging research experience, multi-domain understanding, and advanced knowledge process outsourcing techniques, all type of research, analytics, and report writing requirements are tackled via the reliable Europe Human Capital Management (HCM) Market document. The research is performed with objectivity and industry insight which lends a hand in producing versatile, customized reports as per the requirements of clients. Sophisticated software have been employed along with latest information gathering techniques to accurately assemble relevant market data. Europe Human Capital Management (HCM) Market is a truthful and high-quality market research report that ensures tactical triumph for DBMR’s growing list of clients.
While generating Europe Human Capital Management (HCM) Market research report, an expert team gets a stock of company's global competitors, and analyzes their products, services, brand, as well as the consumer base, to determine how the brand measures up against competitors. The report uses the tools to collect data from diverse sources to examine issues affecting the business's relevant global markets with which cost can be reduced and brand awareness is created in the correct sectors. Skilled researchers carry out the study of business's most pressing market concerns and then offer customized recommendations via reports based on the gathered data.
Europe Human Capital Management (HCM) Market Scope and Market Size
Europe human capital management (HCM) market is segmented on the basis of offering, deployment model, organization size and end user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
• On the basis of offering, the Europe human capital management (HCM) market is segmented into software and services. In 2021, software segment is expected to dominate the human capital management (HCM) market as human capital management software reaps significant gains in talent retention while freeing up HR staff for value-added projects and minimizing audit findings.
• On the basis of deployment model, the Europe human capital management (HCM) market is segmented into cloud and on premises. In 2021, on premises segment is expected to dominate the human capital management (HCM) market as on premises applications are reliable, secure and allow enterprises to maintain a level of control that the cloud often cannot.
• On the basis of organization size, the Europe human capital management (HCM) market is segmented into large enterprises and small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs). In 2021, large enterprises segment is expected to dominate the human capital management (HCM) market as large organizations have larger data of employees that is needed to be maintained and recorded with minimum error.
• On the basis of end user, the Europe human capital management (HCM) market is segmented into banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI), government, IT and telecommunication, manufacturing, transportation and logistics, energy and utilities, retail and consumer goods, healthcare, education, hospitality and others. In 2021, IT and telecommunication is expected to dominate the human capital management (HCM) market as the segment is being integrated with more advanced and digital technologies that incorporate more HR software to automate the processes.
Get the Free sample copy of the report here:
Market Analysis and Insights: Europe Human Capital Management (HCM) Market
• Human capital management refers to practices referring to human resource management. Human capital management helps identify the organization their specific needs concerning the human capital competencies. HCM is an important factor for the success of people driven organizations. The HCM is categorized as workforce acquisition, workforce management and workforce optimization. The efficient human capital management solution helps an organization to improve employee performance, increase retention and achieve better results.
• The major factors driving the growth of the human capital management (HCM) market are surge in adoption of cloud services to manage office and field personnel, increasing necessity for workforce optimisation and rising focus on talent mobility. Increasing emphasis on mobile HR apps is creating opportunities for the growth of the market. Compliance with government data security regulation is acting as the major restraint for human capital management (HCM) market. Lack of skilled IT workforce in SMEs is acting as a major challenge for the growth of the market.
• This Human capital management (HCM) market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To
Europe Human Capital Management (HCM) Market Country Level Analysis
The countries covered in Europe human capital management (HCM) market report are U.K., Germany, Spain, France, Netherlands, Italy, Sweden, Switzerland, Norway, Austria, Finland, Russia, Denmark, Turkey, Belgium, Luxembourg, Rest of Europe. In 2021, U.K. is expected to dominate the human capital management (HCM) market in the Europe region due to presence of large number of enterprises that make use of human capital management software and services.
Europe Human Capital Management (HCM) Market Share Analysis
Europe human capital management (HCM) market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to Europe human capital management (HCM) market.
Key player Europe Human Capital Management (HCM) Market
Some of the major players operating in the Europe human capital management (HCM) market are IBM Corporation, SAP SE, Infor, UKG, Inc., Sumtotal Systems, LLC, Workday, Inc., Ramco Systems, Cegid, WorkForce Software, LLC, Epicor Software Corporation, Cezanne HR Limited, Cornerstone, Ceridian HCM, Inc., Oracle, Microsoft, ADP, Inc., Sage Group plc, PeopleFluent, Hi Bob, Inc., Personio GmbH, Sympa, Deltek, Inc., CIPHR Limited, Advanced, Accenture, Natural HR Limited among others. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Get Full Access of Report@
MAJOR TOC OF THE REPORT
• Chapter One: Introduction
• Chapter Two: Market Segmentation
• Chapter Three: Market Overview
• Chapter Four: Executive Summary
• Chapter Five: Premium Insights
• Chapter Six: Europe Human Capital Management (HCM) Market Share by Product & Procedure type
Get TOC Details:
Top Trending Reports
• Global Power Distribution Unit (PDU) Data Center Power Market
• Global Local Bank Integrates Digital Payment Gateway Market
• Global Attack Simulation Proactive Market
• Global Subscription and Billing Management Market
• Global Human Capital Management (HCM) market
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market
Data Bridge Market Research
Email: [email protected]