Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Market– Global Industry TrendsForecast to 2028 - $0
Details:Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Market is growing at a Significant CAGR 10.91% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028.
Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Market Scope and Size
The non-small cell lung cancer market is segmented on the basis of cancer type, molecule type, drug class, treatment type, therapy type, end user and distribution channel. The growth amongst these segments will help you analyse meagre growth segments in the industries, and provide the users with valuable market overview and market insights to help them in making strategic decisions for identification of core market applications.
- Based on the cancer type, the non-small cell lung cancer market has been segmented into non-small cell lung cancer, metastatic lung cancer, pulmonary neuroendocrine tumours, mediastina tumours, mesothelioma and chest wall tumours.
- Based on the molecule type, the non-small cell lung cancer market has been segmented into small molecules and biologics.
- On the basis of drug class, the non-small cell lung cancer market is segmented into alkylating agents, antimetabolites, EGFR inhibitors, mitotic inhibitors, multi-kinase inhibitors and others.
- On the basis of treatment type, the non-small cell lung cancer market is segmented into chemotherapy, radiation therapy, targeted therapy, immunotherapy and others. Targeted therapy is further sub-segmented into bevacizumab, dabrabenib, erlotinib hydrochloride, osimertinib and others. Immunotherapy is also sub-segmented into durvalumab, nivolumab, atezolizumab and pembrolizumab.
- On the basis of therapy type, the non-small cell lung cancer market is segmented into single drug therapy and combination therapy.
- On the basis of end user, the non-small cell lung cancer market is segmented into hospitals, homecare, speciality clinics and others.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the non-small cell lung cancer market is segmented into direct hospital pharmacy, retail pharmacy, online and others.
Get free sample copy of Report here:
Market Analysis and Insights - Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Market
North America dominates the non-small cell lung cancer market owing to the prevalence of sophisticated healthcare infrastructure, increased research and development proficiencies by the pharmaceutical companies and rapid adoption of new and better healthcare technologies. Asia-Pacific on the other hand is projected to score highest growth rate for the forecast period owing to rising expenditure to develop healthcare infrastructure, rising prevalence of non-small cell lung cancer and rising geriatric population susceptible to cancer.
Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Market Country Level Analysis
The countries covered in the Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Market report are U.S., Canada, Mexico in North America, Germany, Sweden, Poland, Denmark, Italy, U.K., France, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe in Europe, Japan, China, India, South Korea, New Zealand, Vietnam, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific (APAC) in Asia-Pacific (APAC), Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America as a part of South America, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa(MEA) as a part of Middle East and Africa(MEA).
Key Players Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Market
Some of the major players operating in the Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Market are:Sonoco Products Company
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc
- Novartis AG
- Sanofi S.A
- Pfizer Inc.
- Bayer AG
- AbbVie Inc. and Johnson & Johnson Private Limited
Download Full Access of Report Now @
MAJOR TOC OF THE REPORT
Chapter One: Introduction
Chapter Two: Market Segmentation
Chapter Three: Market Overview
Chapter Four: Executive Summary
Chapter Five: Premium Insights
Chapter Six: Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Market by Product & Procedure type.
Get TOC Details:
Browse Related Reports@
Radiology Information Systems (RIS) Market
North America Enzyme Immunoassay (EIA) Reagents and Devices Market
Healthcare Information Technology (It) Outsourcing Market
Oxytocin Injection Market
Traumatic Dental Injuries Market
Europe Needles Market
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market.
Data Bridge Market Research
Email: [email protected]