Details:Europe Point-Of-Care Diagnostics Market is registering a CAGR of 10.22% in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029.
Europe Point-Of-Care Diagnostics Market Scope and Size
The point-of-care diagnostics market is segmented on the basis of product, platform, prescription and end user. The growth amongst these segments will help you analyse meagre growth segments in the industries and provide the users with a valuable market overview and market insights to help them in making strategic decisions for the identification of core market applications.
- On the basis of product, the point-of-care diagnostics market is segmented into glucose monitoring products, cardio metabolic, infectious disease, coagulation, pregnancy and fertility, tumor or cancer marker, urinalysis, cholesterol, haematology, drugs-of-abuse, fecal occult and others. Glucose monitoring products is further sub segmented into strips, meters and lancets and lancing device. Cardiometabolic is further sub segmented into cardiac marker, blood gas or electrolytes and HBA1C. Infectious disease is further sub segmented into influenza, HIV, hepatitis C, sexually transmitted disease (STD), healthcare-associated infection (HAI), respiratory infection, tropical disease and other infectious disease. Coagulation is further sub segmented into PT or INR and activated clotting time (ACT or APTT). Pregnancy and fertility is further sub segmented into pregnancy test and fertility test.
- On the basis of platform, the point-of-care diagnostics market is segmented into lateral flow assays (immunochromatography tests), dipsticks, microfluidics, molecular diagnostics and immunoassays.
- On the basis of prescription, the point-of-care diagnostics market is segmented into prescription-based testing and OTC testing.
- On the basis of end user, the point-of-care diagnostics market is segmented into clinical laboratories, outpatient healthcare and ambulatory care settings, hospitals or critical care centers, home care, research laboratories and other.
Get free sample copy of Report here:
Market Analysis and Insights - Europe Point-Of-Care Diagnostics Market
France is projected to observe significant amount of growth in the point-of-care diagnostics market due to the rise in the prevalence of unhealthy lifestyles and growing number of chronic diseases. Moreover, the augmented FDA approvals and government laws that are connected to healthcare advancement which is further anticipated to propel the growth of the point-of-care diagnostics market in the region in the coming years.
Europe Point-Of-Care Diagnostics Market Country Level Analysis
The countries covered in the point-of-care diagnostics market report are the Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Russia, Italy, Spain, Turkey, Rest of Europe in Europe.
Key Players Europe Point-Of-Care Diagnostics Market
Some of the major players operating in the Europe Point-Of-Care Diagnostics Market are:
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- Johnson & Johnson Services
- Instrumentation Laboratory S.p.A. – Werfen
- bioMérieux SA
- Trividia Health
Download Full Access of Report Now @
MAJOR TOC OF THE REPORT
Chapter One: Introduction
Chapter Two: Market Segmentation
Chapter Three: Market Overview
Chapter Four: Executive Summary
Chapter Five: Premium Insights
Chapter Six: Europe Point-Of-Care Diagnostics Market by Product & Procedure type.
Get TOC Details:
Browse Related Reports@
North America Europe Point-Of-Care Diagnostics Market
Europe Point-Of-Care Diagnostics Market
Europe Point-Of-Care Diagnostics Market
Africa Point-Of-Care Diagnostics Market
Asia-Pacific (APAC) Q-PCR and D-PCR Devices Market
Europe Q-PCR and D-PCR Devices Market
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market.
Data Bridge Market Research
Email: [email protected]