Details:Want to know the complete process to eliminate QuickBooks Error 12152? Well, reading this post till the end will help to get rid of the issue successfully. This error occurs when there is a problem with your Internet Connection settings.
Thus, as a result of this issue the QB software takes too long to connect with the web servers and the updates don’t get installed. To resolve QB error 12152, make sure that your internet is running properly. There can be other factors as well causing such an error in QuickBooks, which we will be discussing later in this post. Thus, make sure to read this post till the end or contact our team at +1-844-521-0490 and they will provide you with instant support.
What are the Causes of QuickBooks Error 12152?
The following factors can trigger such an error in QuickBooks.
• In case QuickBooks is unable to read/write the license data, then the user might end up in such an error
• Or if the Windows API keys are not functioning properly.
• The user can also experience this issue if he or she is using an older version of QuickBooks.
• Another reason can be the incorrect installation of QB
• Any malware or virus attack can also cause this error.
What are the Symptoms of QuickBooks Error 12152?
Identifying the issue becomes easy with the signs listed below:
• In case the PC breaks down while running a dynamic program window.
• Or the computer hangs often and responds sluggishly to mouse or keyboard inputs.
• If the error itself appears on the screen
• Or the system freezes periodically.
Steps to resolve the issue
The below steps related to checking Date and Time Settings can help the user to get rid of such an error in QuickBooks
• Ensure that your system has the correct date and time settings.
• In case the settings are incorrect, then go to Settings
• After that select the date and time settings option
• And configure them according to the current date and time
• now, restart your computer and see if “Error 12152” exists.
These basic steps can help the user in successfully get rid of the QuickBooks error code 12152. However, if for some reason the error continues or the user gets stuck at any point of time, then contacting our tech support team at +1-844-521-0490 is suggested. We are a team of certified QuickBooks professionals