Details:Global medical automation market is expected to reach USD 93,734.64 million by 2028 from USD 44,864.14 million in 2020, growing with a CAGR of 9.8% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Growing number of surgical procedures and pandemic outbreak of COVID-19 is anticipated to drive the growth of the market. This persuasive medical automation market report sorts out the breakdown of global data by manufacturers, region, type and application while analysing the market status, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, risks and entry barriers, sales channels, and distributors. The report gives estimations about the size of the market with information on key vendor revenues, development of the industry by upstream and downstream, industry progress, key companies, along with market segment type and market application. For an enhanced user experience, all the facts and figures of statistical and numerical data are represented very well throughout the medical automation market document.
Medical Automation Market scope and market size
On the basis of component, the medical automation market is segmented into equipment, software and services. In 2021, equipment segment is expected to dominate due to growing number of hospitals, which are significantly affecting on further growing demand of equipment.
• On the basis of type, the medical automation market is segmented into automated prescription formulation and dispensing, automated health assessment and monitoring, automated imaging and image analysis, automated healthcare logistics, resource and personnel tracking, medical robotics and computer-assisted surgical devices, automated therapeutic (nonsurgical) procedures and automated laboratory testing and analysis.
• On the basis of application, the medical automation market is segmented into diagnostics & monitoring, therapeutics, lab & pharmacy automation, medical logistics & training and others. In 2021, therapeutics segment is dominating because of the increased demand of therapeutics interventions due to the surging cases of chronic diseases and advancement in technologies.
• On the basis of connectivity, the medical automation market is segmented into wired and wireless. In 2021, wired segment is expected to dominate because of the availability of broad product range in the segment.
• On the basis of end user, the medical automation market is segmented into hospitals, diagnostic centre, pharmacies, research labs & institutes, homecare, specialty clinics, ambulatory surgical centres (ASCs) and others.
• On the basis of distribution channel, the medical automation market is segmented into direct tender, retail sales, online sales and others. In 2021, direct tender segment is dominating due to growing demand from hospitals and laboratories.
Get Sample report here https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-medical-automation-market
Global Medical Automation Market Country Level Analysis
The countries covered in the medical automation market report U.S., Canada, Mexico, U.K., Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, Turkey, Poland, Hungary, Lithuania, Austria, Ireland, Norway, Rest of Europe, China, South Korea, Japan, India, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., Israel, Egypt, Rest of Middle East and Africa, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America.
The U.S. is going to dominate the market because of the increasing usage of geriatric population and increasing demand for automated devices from the healthcare institutes. Germany is dominating in Europe medical automation market due to the pandemic outbreak of COVID-19 and escalation in innovation and technologies in the country. China is dominating in Asia-Pacific medical automation market due to the rise in per capita income and elevation in healthcare expenditure in the country.
Get full access of report https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-medical-automation-market
Competitive Landscape and Medical Automation Market Share Analysis
Medical automation market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breath, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to medical automation market.
Global medical automation market research report has most recent and advanced market information and a precious data. Different types of tables, charts and graphs are exploited in the report wherever applicable for the clear understanding of complex information and data. The insights covered in the report will lead to actionable ideas, better decision-making and better business strategies. Furthermore, the data is again checked and verified by the market experts before publishing it through the market report and providing it to the client. Global medical automation market document comprises of several parameters which are thoroughly studied by the experts.
Key Player Share Automation Market Analysis
Some of the major players operating in the global medical automation market are Brain lab AG, screen (a subsidiary of Abbott), Meds Inc., Holisms Asia Pacific Pte Ltd., SP Automation & Robotics, Asahi Kasei Medical Co., Ltd. (a subsidiary of Asahi Kasei Corporation), Asters Inc., Axium, Med Avail Technologies, Inc., Stereotaxis, Inc., Perata Systems, LLC, 3M, Accuracy Incorporated, Intuitive Surgical, Medtronic, Stryker, Cardinal Health, Omnicell, Inc., STANLEY Healthcare, Leica Biosystems Nussle GmbH (a subsidiary of Danaher), McKesson Corporation, BD, Baxter, cad Inc., Tecan Trading AG, Siemens Healthcare GmbH, Coinlike Philips N.V., GE Healthcare and Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. among others. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
MAJOR TOC OF THE REPORT
Chapter One: Introduction
Chapter Two: Market Insights & Analysis
Chapter Three: Country Level Analysis
Chapter Four: Market Analysis
Get Toc of Report https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-medical-automation-market
Browse Related Reports
Global Nanocoating’s in Medical Industry Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2029
Global Medical Imaging Displays and Post-Processing Software Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2029
Global Electrostatic Disinfectant Sprayer Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2029
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market
Data Bridge Market Research
Email: [email protected]