Details:National University of Maynooth: Ireland's most enigmatic university
The university traces its history back to the founding of St. Patrick's Royal College in 1795 and was granted its current status as an autonomous university in 1997. Today it is one of Ireland's fastest growing universities.
Features of MAYNOOTH UNIVERSITY
- Located half an hour from downtown Dublin in a beautiful suburb and completely safe.
- The campus is incredibly cool! The south campus is historic, with old administrative buildings, and the north campus is totally modern and advanced. Running between these different worlds for lectures is a huge treat!
- There are 12,000 students in all, including 1,600 undergraduate and 400 graduate students.
- 15% are international students from 95 countries, including many Americans, Europeans, and Asians.
- The cost of tuition is 12,000-13,500 euros per year. Duration of study: 3-4 years bachelor's degree, 1 year master's degree.
- Excellent modern student residences on campus built just a few years ago, with rooms with amenities. The cost of living is 30% lower than on Dublin's central campuses.