Details:A beautiful spiral staircase. This cast-iron and wood design from France dates back to the late 19th century. The unique combination of materials and the sober yet elegant design make it a gem for any interior.
- the height of the staircase can be adjusted to any height by stacking the required amount of steps. The rise per step is 7.87 in.
- The relatively small diameter of 3.94 in. make it suitable for smaller spaces.
- The stairs are available in both clockwise and counter-clockwise rotation, offering the flexibility to choose the right fit in your home.
- Both the wood and castings are delivered untreated. As a client you can choose the finish you want to match the surroundings.
- Ballusters and top-landings are available as an option. These match the style of the staircase to tie it in with the room.
The listed price is for a staircase of 13 steps. No rights can be claimed from this listing.
Contact us for an offer. We are happy to help with any questions or advise on tailoring the product to your specific situation.
Visit our website for more information on different models : www.castironstairs.com or send an email to: [email protected]
Imported from the Netherlands. Shipping worldwide.